Angry Letters (2013)
Just because they shouldn’t be read, doesn’t mean they can’t be written!
A simple ritual for sharing angry messages with the world:
- Write mean and angry letters.
- Offset their words so they fit in one page, even if their letters overlap.
- Set the font color to something light or transparent.
- Print them over and over on the same piece of paper.
- Cut them into individual letters.
- Add return address (optional).
- Send, burn, burry or eat the letters.
2014: Laboratório da Destruição, Nuvem - Rio de Janeiro, BR